Quickbooks Data Recovery
"Quickbooks Data Recovery Service for Damaged Quickbooks (QBW & QBB) Data Files".
Use our Quickbooks Recovery service to repair corrupted or damaged Quickbooks data files. Our award-winning repair services repairs files in the same version of Quickbooks that you use. We can also replay data from a Quickbooks Log file (.TLG file) into an older backup of Quickbooks (QBW or QBB). We support all versions of Quickbooks (Sybase and C-Index data files) including Enterprise, Pro, Premier versions 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000 and 99 (US, UK, Canadian, German or Australian Versions). Find out why most data recovery vendors use our file repair services -- cut out the middleman and go straight to the source!
We offer the following services to users of QuickBooks®:
- "File may be damaged" or "This is a corrupted or damaged Quickbooks database" Errors
- ASSERTION FAILED Errors
- Repair C=nn Errors
- Data Recovery including damaged media (backups made on bad floppy disks)
- Damaged or Corrupt QBW files.
This is not a comprehensive list and in most cases we can recover files with other related error codes. The codes below are the common QuickBooks Error codes that are repairable.
- C=88 (problem reading one or more of the data trees in the file - often occurs after error code 55 or 59 - loss of network connection)
- C=102 (list problems - usually version 5 and earlier)
- C=43 (can't read transaction - usually incomplete transaction)
- C=44 (can't write transaction - usually incomplete transaction)
- C=47 (can't find transaction - usually while running a report or opening a file
- C=53 (list item still exists after being deleted)
- C=79 (problem with inventory data)
- C=121 (invalid account type) | C=225 (error reading transaction) | C=291 (problem with templates)
- C=315 (a generic error that can occur anywhere within QuickBooks)
- C=342 (usually followed by an IPF in APPCORE.DLL - damaged data tree)
- "Assertion failed"
- Error c=43 when attempting to process online transactions QuickBooks Error Codes (-6189, -82)
- QuickBooks Error Codes (-6000, -305)
- QuickBooks Error Codes (-6123, -xxx)
- QuickBooks Error Codes (-6177, 0)
- QuickBooks Error Codes (-6000, -30)
- “Connection to company file has been lost"
- File may be damaged"
- QuickBooks Error Codes (-6150, -1006)
- QuickBooks Error Codes (-6000, -301)
- Verify Name List Item xx: View out of sequence.
- Error: Verify Name Estimate Balance failed. Name = xx
- LVL_FATAL_ERROR--Cannot Continue--check for pEdList->hView == 0 failed.
- (pEdList->hView == 0) is false
- Error (-6177,-0), (-6178,-0), -6108, -105 or (-6179,-0)
- "QBW - an error has occurred in your program... Close or Ignore" when closing a QBW file (close & ignore both result in GPF in module QBCHAOS.DLL).
- "This is not a Quickbooks data file or data is from a newer version. Check to ensure that the path and file name of the QBW file are correct."
- Please restart QuickBooks and try again. If you continue to experience this error, please note the C= value and contact technical support.
- Quickbooks Error "-6150 -1006", "-6177,0", "-1,0", "C=224", "-6000, -305", (-6000, -305), -6000,301 "ASSERTION FAILED" *** ERROR *** Assertion failed: 123456 (x.0.x.xxxx)
- Error Message: "An error has occurred. If this is the first time using this account, or you have manually modified your account data, please check your account setup, otherwise call tech support"
- EDLIST.C (retStatus.Succeeded()) is false
- LVL_ERROR; LVL_ERROR--Connection; LVL_ERROR--** Corrected **
- LVL_ERROR--Warning: Verify Name list: totInList was xx. Should be yy
- Verify list index Name: Invalid index entry
- After paying for the service, we will send you FTP instructions to send us the corrupted or damaged data file for recovery. For Quickbooks 2006 and higher recoveries, it is important to send us both the QBW and TLG file as well as ANY older backup of the Quickbooks data file (QBW or QBB).
- We will analyse your files and send you an analysis report detailing exactly what can be recovered and what cannot be recovered. (In most cases we can recover everything without any data loss).
- At this point you can choose either to go ahead with the recovery or cancel the recovery request.*
- If you cancel the request, your payment will be refunded in full.
- If you decide to go ahead with recovery, you will receive an email with instructions to download the recovered data file.
*Note: For prepaid customers, if your file can be repaired without any data loss, you will receive the repaired file as soon as recovery is completed.
Quickbooks Premier Editions 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 99
Quickbooks Pro 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 for Mac (also , 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 99)
Quickbooks Enterprise Solutions 17.0, 16.0, 15.0, 14.0, 13.0 12.0, 11.0, 10.0, 9.0, 8.0, 7.0, 6.0, 5.0, 4.0, 3.0, 2.0, 1.0
Quickbooks Online Edition
Quickbooks Simple Start 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 99